Welcome to my home on the internest, I mean, internet. I’m Merri-Todd Webster, a writer who likes birds, so much that I share my home with one.
However, birds are not all that interest me, and not all I write about. I write poetry, essays, and fiction about religion, gender, sexuality, polytheism, popular media, the creative life, and whatever else takes my fancy. Religion, sexuality, the arts, and birds are my ongoing obsessions.
Places you can find my writing:
- My blog page here, News from the Nest
- Antinous for Everybody on WordPress
- Hot Men and Cute Birds, my primary Tumblr, featuring posts about nature, science, society, social issues, and various fandoms, as well as hot men and cute birds
- Red Lotus Cult, a Tumblr sideblog for pagan, polytheist, religious and magical posts
- My fanfic at the Archive of Our Own
- My Patreon
- At Amazon.com
Ways to support me:
- Become my patron.
- Buy me a Ko-fi.
- Get me something from a wishlist.
- Get my bird something from his wishlist.
- Commission me to write something for you via the contact page.
Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed.